Western Elementary School
WES Doors Open at 7:20 AM
Breakfast is served in the Cafeteria from 7:20 - 8:00 AM
School Hours: 8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
PLC Days are on the school calendar and will be 12:30 PM dismissal
WESTERN ELEMENTARY MORNING & AFTERNOON PROCEDURES
ARRIVAL and DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
- The school building offices open officially at 7:30 AM and close at 3:45 PM. Parents: Non-bus riders may arrive at school, in the building no earlier than 7:30 AM. We ask your assistance in this matter so that we can adequately provide for their supervision.
- Your child may go directly to the cafeteria for breakfast when they arrive.
- At 8:00 AM, WES students engage in Wildcat Welcome Morning Assembly, students are recognized for positive actions and meeting expectations, announcements are made, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Students Character Education lessons shared, students present school happenings, and students engage in Pledge of Allegiance and Western Pledge.
- WES students are dismissed to buses and parents on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday's at 3:00 PM. Please wait at the WES Entrance if you are picking up your son/daughter.
- Students should have a normal transportation routine. In an emergency, PARENTS must notify THE OFFICE ASAP.