- Recent News
- Board of Education
- Business & Finance
- District Report Card
- Employment Opportunities
- Lunch Menus
- Nurse's Office
- District Staff
- Registration Forms
District Mission Statement
We believe that it is the responsibility of the district to provide and educational program which will assist our students to grow physically, morally, socially, intellectually, and emotionally; to become effective participants in the world of work, family and community; so that they become productive citizens of our democracy, literate, and wanting to explore the many opportunities that await according to their interest and abilities.
GOALS OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT
- To give each child, sound mastery of the fundamental tools of learning, such as reading, math, spelling, writing, and a command of written and spoken English.
- To develop an understanding and an appreciation of our free and democratic system of government and to give the necessary training for intelligent participation in our democratic way of life.
- The physical education program, health program, and the school lunch program should teach sound health knowledge.
- To develop in each child an understanding of the physical, social, and economic world in which he/she lives.
- To develop in each child the ability to think clearly and independently, that he/she may more effectively solve the problems of life.